Saturday, September 29, 2007

Today

This is my first entry. I suppose I should tell you a little something about me. I am 43 years old but admit to being 35. I will add, I look on 32 years old. I am married to a wonderful man who is also my best friend. He was my best friend before we got married and continues to be. We live in Bermuda - a very small island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I once heard Bermuda described as one of the most remotest places in the world. I had never thought of my island home like that but keeping in mind that the closest land mass is more than 700 miles away you can see how the description is apt. Bermuda is only 21 miles long and one mile wide at its widest point. We are a mere blip on any and all maps.

I am currently my own boss or at least tell myself I am. I own a small entrepreneurial professional outsourcing services company with my business partner who happens to be my brother.

No comments: