My mom and I recently had a conversation with a friend of mine who was getting back into the dating arena after a long absence. We discussed appropriate questions to ask a potential partner. My mom came up with the following list. I have put it here for you to use, as appropriate.
1. To which country do you owe allegiance?
2. Where were you schooled?
3. Do you possess a legal US passport and a valid driver's license?
4. In which country were you born?
5. In which country were your parents born?
6. Have you ever worked in, or recently visited, a South American pharmaceutical factory?
7. Have you recently deposited a large sum of money in an off-shore bank account in the Bahamas, the Cayman Islands or Switzerland?
8. Have you visited a terrorist training camp in the last five years?
9. Are you or any members of your family in contact with any known terrorists wanted by the US or any other government?
10. Have you ever been convicted on espionage charges?
11. Have you served time in jail?
12. Do you know if any government has collected intelligence on you or any member of your immediate family?
13. What do you know about assault weapons?
These questions are simply thought starters and we encourage you to bring them up on the first two dates to save you time. I welcome any additional questions you have used to get to know your date.