Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bugging out

After my traumatic ordeal at Four Points, I wrote to the hotel manager and expressed my concern about the bugs in his establishment. Here is his response:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting me regarding your recent visit to our property, I apologize for the condition in which you found you hotel rooms. I assure you that the insects you saw were not roaches. They are in fact, Box Elder bugs and are related to the Lady Bug. They are harmless, which does not excuse their presence, but unfortunately, they are a nuisance in our area each fall. We have had the interior and exterior of our buildings treated this past week in order to remedy the issue.

For the inconvenience, I have awarded 7000 points to your SPG account.

I am happy we were able to accommodate you at the Sheraton Suites and I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Regards,

Stephen Pugh
Director of Guest Services

No comments: